DESERT VISTA EYEWEAR
In an effort to provide our patients with full service eye care, Desert Vista Eye Specialists, has an optical dispensary. Our opticians Susan and Regina share their years of experience and expertise to help you find the style thatís right for you.
Our shop offers hundreds of frames, the most up to date styles available, and prices ranging from economical to extravagant. We carry frames for the sports minded and active individual, and also elegant and fashionable styles. Our Frames Selection includes: Maui Jim, Nike, RayBan, Vogue, Nicole Miller, Polo, Ralph Lauren and Kate Spade.
Our optical dispensary uses only the very best materials and latest technology in lenses and frames in the industry. We offer the lightest and thinnest lenses available for those more difficult prescriptions. For those who are looking for "no-line bifocal" we offer the best progressive lenses available. We pride ourselves in providing our patients with the highest quality material, workmanship and optical technology.
For our patients' convenience, our optical department is located inside our office. We accept current prescriptions from physicians/opticians outside of our practice. No appointments necessary. Please come in and browse our frame selections. Our office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Thursday. Friday's 8:30 am to Noon. We look forward to serving you.
TOP 10 REASON WHY YOU SHOULD PURCHASE YOUR GLASSES IN OUR OPTICAL SHOP.
Professionally Licensed Staff
Selection for the Whole Family
Convenient One-Stop Shopping
Latest in Eyewear Fashion
Because We Care!
Proper Care of Glasses
Follow these helpful tips to prolong the life of your new glasses.
- Always keep your glasses in a case when you are not wearing them.
- Never lay your lenses directly on any hard or abrasive surface that could cause stratches.
- Use two hands when putting on or removing glasses.
- Do not let anyone "try on" your glasses. This could cause the frame to stratch or fit improperly.
- Clean your glasses and frames regularly with warm water or an approved lens cleaner and wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- To avoid scratching, never wipe your lenses when they are completely dry.
- Have your glasses adjusted periodically. Screws can loosen over time, and your fit can change too.
- If your glasses break, don't attempt to repair them yourself. Bring your glasses to us and we'll repair them properly.